Meet our headteacher
Welcome to our lovely academy. It is a real privilege to be the new Headteacher of Danetre and Southbrook Learning Village. I am delighted to have this opportunity to work closely with you and your children to maximise their undoubted potential.
Ofsted rated Danetre and Southbrook as ‘Good’ in all areas and I am determined to ensure we provide high-quality education for children from Daventry and the surrounding area. Our five aims are:
- To always remember that the physical safety and mental well-being of individuals within our community is our first and most essential responsibility.
- To develop an achievement culture focussed on high expectations, high-quality teaching and on producing outstanding learning for ALL.
- To nurture an ethos of positivity, by always remembering that we have a duty to be relentlessly optimistic about students and staff, and their capacity to learn.
- To establish a dynamic academy that enriches character and provides a wealth of opportunities for individuals to blossom and shine.
- To enhance our reputation as a marvellous academy at the heart of the community.
Our message to our pupils is ‘Be Proud! Be Confident! Be Successful!’ We want them to hold their heads up high and be proud of their achievements, to be confident that they can achieve great things and to be successful in realising their dreams and aspirations.
Please contact us if you would like a meeting or school tour. We would relish the chance to welcome you to our friendly academy!