How to apply for a place
Applying for a place at the Daventry Sixth Form
- Read our online prospectus
- Identify your favourite courses
- Look at your current grades to identify your strongest subjects and the courses your grades enable you access
- Complete the online application form via show my homework or email Mr Mackie or Mrs Waugh to request a link to the form
- You will be invited for an interview
- At interview your career aspirations will be discussed together with courses that suit your interests and your ability
- If successful we will write to you with an offer
- Within The Daventry Sixth Form there are 250 places.
- All students in year 11 are invited to apply to The Daventry Sixth Form. Applications from external candidates are welcome.
- Should students wish to appeal to be allowed to enter The Daventry Sixth Form, for example when they have not met the entry requirements, they can appeal to the Head Teacher or the Regional Education Director.
Sixth Form Application Form
Our admission policy
Sixth Form Prospectus 2020/2021